Comment on page
The details of our integration with Jupiter.
Jupiter is the liquidity aggregator for Solana, offering the widest range of tokens and the best route discovery between any token pair. Jupiter allows users to swap their tokens in the quickest and most efficient manner possible.
Swaps powered by Jupiter are seamlessly integrated into the Vault tab, allowing users to swap tokens directly from their Squad without the need to withdraw funds to the individual wallets, which increases users' exposure to different attack vectors and puts their Squad funds at risk.
Squads x Jupiter
To swap tokens:
- 1.Navigate to the "Vault" tab.
2. Locate the "Swaps" section and select the pair you would like to swap.
For now, users can create single-leg swaps (SOL->USDC).
3. Upon selecting the pair 3 best routes will appear below the pair selection fields.
4. Configure the slippage tolerance. You can select from the predefined options (0.1%, 0,5% and 1%) or input it manually (capped at 15% max).
Trade prices constantly change. Slippage tolerance is designed to determine the minimum amount of the receivable tokens. If the price of the receivable asset deviates above the slippage tolerance percentage, the transaction will fail to execute. In this case, the user will need to initiate a new swap or wait until the exchange rate gets back to the indicated slippage tolerance range.
5. Insert the description of the transactions. This step is optional.
6. Users can also check the price info which indicates:
a. Rate: shows the exchange rate for the selected route;
b. Slippage: shows the slippage tolerance percentage;
c. Price impact: the size of the trade can affect the rate that users are getting. Price impact measures how much the size of the trade is affecting the price.
d. Minimum received: the minimum amount of tokens that a user will receive upon transaction execution. Is based on the slippage tolerance.
e. AMM fees: fees paid to the AMM for routing the swap.
f. Platform fees: fees incurred by Squad platform (0.85%).
7. Launch the transaction. Once the transaction reaches the confirmations threshold and is executed, the swap will be completed.