Owners and Settings
How to adjust the settings of your Squad.
The "Owners" tab allows Squad owners to:
- view owners of the Squad
- initiate a transaction to add/remove an owner (by clicking on "Add owner" button or "Bin" icon)
- Add nicknames to the wallet addresses ( saved on local storage, therefore, only visible to the person who adds a nickname)
- copy the address of the owner
The "Info" tab displays the basic information about the Squad and allows to:
- check the confirmation threshold and initiate a transaction to change it
- copy the addresses of the Squad's vault and account
- check the number of owners inside the Squad
- change the Squad profile picture, name, or description
- change the explorer used for the transactions inspection
The confirmation threshold represents how many multisig owners' confirmations will be required for a transaction to become executable. It can be adjusted at any point in time by initiating a transaction from the "Info" tab.
Change the confirmation threshold pop-up