Overview of the "Dashboard" tab.
Dashboard is the place where Squad owners can monitor all of their treasury and developer assets and can quickly access any of them in just one click.
Dashboard consists of the following parts:
- 1.Vault - here you can see the total balance of your Squad and all SPL tokens currently inside your vault. (Learn more Vault)
- 2.Managed assets - here you can monitor all developer assets under your management:
- 3.Transactions - here you can see the number of active transactions and those waiting for execution. (Learn more Transaction)
- 4.Info - here you can find the information about your Squad threshold and when it was modified. It also provides you with the total number of owners in your Squad. (Learn more Owners and Settings)
- 5.Stake - here you can see all of your staked assets (validator and liquid stake). (Learn more Staking)
- 6.NFT - here you can see all of the collections and the number of NFTs you have in the NFT gallery. (learn moreNFTs)
- 7."Learn more" section - here you can explore additional content about platform features.