How to initiate and execute various transaction types within your Squad.
The transaction list displays all the Squad transactions by date. Transactions are an essential part of any multisig and are used to validate every action, impacting Ownership, Vault, or Rules within a Squad.
To deposit funds:
- 1.Navigate to the "Vault" section, click on the "DOWN" arrow, and select the asset and amount.
- 2.Click the deposit button.
To send funds:
- 1.Navigate to the "Vault" section, click on the "UP" arrow, fill in the transaction details, and launch a transaction.
- 2.Once the transaction hits the confirmation threshold, it can be executed by any owner of a Squad.
- 3.Funds will be transferred upon the execution of the transaction.
To receive funds:
- 1.Click on the "DOWN" arrow in the Squads profile section and open a "Receive" screen.
The Squad member who initiates a transaction automatically confirms the transaction and is transferred to the "Transaction" screen.
Detailed transaction view
Transactions also can be signed from the "Transactions" tab by clicking on the expand arrow in the right corner of each transaction.
Expanded transaction view
After the transaction is initiated it needs to meet the confirmation threshold, so the transaction can be executed or canceled. Owners need to confirm or reject the transaction by selecting the relevant option in the "Cast your vote" section.
Upon reaching the confirmation threshold a transaction will change its state to "Ready for execution". From this state, a transaction can be executed by any owner within a Squad.
Transactions "Ready for execution" detailed view
Transactions can be executed or canceled both from the detailed and expanded views.
Transaction "Ready for execution" expanded view